Our Lady of Fatima asked all Catholics to do five things:
- Amend our lives – She warned that many souls are going to hell and said: “They (sinners) must amend their lives and ask pardon for their sins. Do not offend the Lord our God any more, for He is already too much offended.” Those who are not already in the state of grace must go to Confession and return to the state of grace and lead truly Catholic lives – click here to download: Examination of Conscience booklet, Catholic Catechism, Sanctification Pledge.
- Pray the Rosary every day – She said: “Pray! Pray a great deal and make sacrifices for sinners, for many souls go to hell because they have no one to pray and make sacrifices for them.”
Click here to download Pray the Rosary booklet, How to Pray the Rosary leaflet.
- Offer sacrifices for the conversion of sinners and the salvation of souls – including offering up the sacrifices of our daily duty. Our Lady said: “Make sacrifices for sinners, and say often, especially while making a sacrifice: ‘O My Jesus, it is for love of Thee, for the conversion of sinners and in reparation for sins committed against the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I offer this sacrifice to Thee’.” Click here to download the Morning Offering prayer card.
- Make the Five First Saturdays Communion of Reparation – Our Lady said: “I promise to assist at the moment of death, with all the graces necessary for salvation, all those who on the First Saturday of 5 consecutive months, 1) Confess, 2) Receive Holy Communion, 3) Pray 5 decades of the Rosary (one set of mysteries), 4) keep Me company for 15 minutes, while meditating on the 15 mysteries of the Rosary, all with the intention of making reparation to My Immaculate Heart.” Click here to download: Issue 49 of The Fatima Crusader – The Magnificent Promise for the Five First Saturdays, A Short Explanation of the Five First Saturdays leaflet, Greatest Offer Ever! – Stairway to Heaven leaflet.
- Wear the Brown Scapular – In the final apparition on October 13, 1917, Our Lady silently held out the Brown Scapular. Sister Lucy explained that the Blessed Mother wants everyone to wear the Brown Scapular, and said “the scapular and the Rosary are inseparable.” Wear the Brown Scapular as a sign of personal consecration.
Click here to download the booklet, Our Lady’s Garment: The Brown Scapular: A Sign of Salvation and Protection, the leaflet: Attach Great Importance to Your Brown Scapular.