“To whoever embraces this devotion, I promise salvation.”
We cannot begin to imagine the power of the First Saturday Devotion to console Our Lady for the terrible blasphemies, offenses, and ingratitude which She endures at every moment, piercing Her Immaculate Heart like cruel thorns.
Your fervent Communion of Reparation to the Immaculate Heart of Mary on the First Saturday of each month will bring tremendous graces and mercies to our desperate world, not only for the conversion of sinners, but even to bring an end to the punishments that are falling so heavily upon us for the unprecedented crimes of the world today!
Watch or listen to content related to the First Saturday Devotion.
Frequently asked questions regarding the First Saturday Devotion.
If you would like to receive printed copies of any of these resources,
please contact us.
The Magnificent Promise – The Forgotten Fatima Devotion of the First Saturdays
Years ago, The Fatima Center published in a booklet form a compelling excerpt from The Whole Truth About Fatima by the great Fatima scholar, Frère Michel de la Sainte Trinité, thoroughly explaining the First Saturday Devotion. Now back in print in an updated and enhanced edition with a new title that explains:
- The history and practice of the First Saturday Devotion;
- The reason this devotion is especially pleasing to God and quite powerful for converting sinners;
- The great promise Our Lady attached to the completion of five consecutive First Saturdays; and
- Reasons why we should continue to practice the devotion after completing Five First Saturdays.
Shortly before he passed away, Father Gruner began working on another booklet, the First Saturday Meditation Manual, to help guide us in meditating on the Mysteries of the Rosary. For countless devotees of Our Lady, this extremely popular booklet transformed the “burden” of the First Saturday meditation into one of the day’s greatest joys.
Included in this booklet, now at last back in print, are:
- Father Gruner’s explanation of Our Lady’s plea for fervent reparation;
- A beautiful painting depicting each Mystery;
- Scriptural passages recounting or expounding each Mystery; and
- A liturgical prayer applying the Mystery to our daily lives.