– We suggest downloading this file, printing it on a double-sided page, then folding it into a booklet. For other related material scroll to the bottom of this page.
Making Reparation to the Sacred Heart of Jesus
In the Nine First Fridays Devotion
“Behold this Heart which has so loved men that it has spared nothing, even to exhausting and consuming itself in order to testify to its love! And in return, I receive from the greater part only ingratitude, by their irreverence and sacrilege, and by the coldness and contempt they have for Me in this Sacrament of Love. …
“I feel this more than all that I suffered during My Passion. If only they would make Me some return for My Love, I should think but little of all I have done for them and would wish, were it possible, to suffer still more. But the sole return they make for all My eagerness to do them good is to reject Me and treat Me with coldness. Do you at least console Me by supplying for their ingratitude, as far as you are able.”
(Revelations of the Sacred Heart of Jesus to St. Margaret Mary Alacoque)
Our Lord longs to find special expressions of our love for Him on the First Friday of each month. Your fervent Holy Communion, as a special act of reparation and love to the Sacred Heart of Jesus, will greatly console Our Lord for the ingratitude and outrages that He endures for our sake in the Blessed Sacrament!
OUR LORD’S TWELVE PROMISES
To Those Who Honor His Sacred Heart
- I will give them all the graces necessary for their state of life.
- I will give peace in their families.
- I will console them in all their troubles.
- They shall find in My Heart an assured refuge during life and especially at the hour of death.
- I will pour abundant blessings on all their undertakings.
- Sinners shall find in My Heart the source and infinite ocean of mercy.
- Tepid souls shall become fervent.
- Fervent souls shall speedily rise to great perfection.
- I will bless the homes in which the image of My Sacred Heart shall be exposed and honored.
- I will give to priests the power to touch the most hardened hearts.
- Those who propagate this devotion shall have their name written in My Heart, and it shall never be effaced.
- The all-powerful love of My Heart will grant to all those who shall receive Communion on the first Friday of nine consecutive months the grace of final repentance; they shall not die under My displeasure, nor without receiving the Sacraments; My Heart shall be their assured refuge at the last hour.
If you would like to receive printed copies of any of these resources, please contact The Fatima Center.