The requests made by Our Lady of Fatima in 1917 to bring peace to the world?
Do you know: when a sufficient number of Catholic laity fulfill Our Lady of Fatima’s requests, the grace will be given for the pope (in union with all the Catholic bishops of the world) to heed the request Our Lord and Our Lady made of him, that is: to make a solemn, public Act of Consecration of Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary which will result in the conversion of Russia and a period of peace granted to the world?
Are you doing what Our Lady of Fatima asked you to do while there is still time?
- Have you confessed your sins and amended your life – leading a truly Catholic life?(See No. 13)
- Are you praying the Rosary every day?
- Are you offering sacrifices for sinners, including offering up your daily tasks and duties as a sacrifice in reparation for sin?
- Are you wearing the Brown Scapular as a sign of personal consecration – and making acts of consecration to the Immaculate Heart?
- Have you fulfilled Our Lady’s request for the Five First Saturdays Communion of Reparation to Her Immaculate Heart? (See No. 16)
Are You Making Further Reparation?
Are you making frequent visits to church – adoring Our Lord in the Blessed Sacrament? Mass – Communion? Are you making a Holy Hour at least once a week in reparation for the sins of the world and for the conversion of sinners? Are you conforming to Our Lady’s request for reparation just as the Angel of Fatima instructed the children – prostrating himself before the Blessed Sacrament, to adore and to offer up to Almighty God – to ask pardon for sins of the world and to pray for sinners?
REMEMBER Our Lady of Fatima Said:
The following quotations were spoken by Our Lady of Fatima during Her six apparitions from May 13 – October 13, 1917.
- HEAVEN: “I am of Heaven”, Our Lady responded when asked by the children She appeared to, where She was from. Our Lady then told the child seers (Lucia, Jacinta and Francisco) that they would go to Heaven, but Francisco would have to say many Rosaries first.
- PURGATORY: “She will be in Purgatory until the end of the world” (referring to a friend, Amelia, who had recently died).
- OFFERING: “Are you willing to offer yourselves to God and bear all the sufferings He wills to send you, as an act of reparation for the sins by which He is offended, and of supplication for the conversion of sinners?”
- BLESSED SACRAMENT: Our Lady opened Her hands and communicated to the children an intense light that penetrated their hearts and souls making them see themselves in God. They fell to their knees repeating: “O Most Holy Trinity, I adore Thee. My God, my God, I love Thee in the Most Blessed Sacrament.”
- ROSARY: “Pray the Rosary every day in order to obtain peace for the world, and the end of the war” (referring to World War I). “When you pray the Rosary, say after each mystery: ‘O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of hell, lead all souls to Heaven, especially those most in need’.”
- IMMACULATE HEART: “My Immaculate Heart will be your refuge and the way that will lead you to God.”
- SACRIFICES: “Make sacrifices for sinners, and say often, especially while making a sacrifice: ‘O My Jesus, it is for love of Thee, for the conversion of sinners and in reparation for sins committed against the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I offer this sacrifice to Thee’.”
- HELL: Our Lady opened Her hands and rays of light seemed to penetrate the earth, and we saw as it were a sea of fire. Plunged in this fire were demons and souls in human form, like transparent burning embers, all blackened or burnished bronze, floating about … now raised into the air by the flames that issued within themselves together with smoke, now falling back on every side like sparks in huge fires, without weight or equilibrium, amid shrieks and groans of pain and despair, which horrified us and made us tremble with fear. The demons could be distinguished by their terrifying and repellent likeness to frightful and
unknown animals, black and transparent like burning coals. “You have seen hell where the souls of poor sinners go. To save them (poor sinners), God wills to establish in the world devotion to My Immaculate Heart. If what I say to you is done, many souls will be saved and there will be peace.”
- FIVE WARNINGS: “If My requests are not heeded Russia will spread her errors throughout the world, provoking wars and persecutions of the Church. The good will be martyred, the Holy Father will have much to suffer, and various nations will be annihilated”.
- PEACE: “If My requests are heeded, Russia will be converted and there will be peace … In the end, My Immaculate Heart will triumph. The Holy Father will consecrate Russia to Me, and she will be converted, and a period of peace will be granted to the world”.
- PRAY: “Pray! Pray a great deal and make sacrifices for sinners, for many souls go to hell because they have no one to pray and make sacrifices for them.”
- WAR: “War is a punishment from God for sin!”
- AMEND: “They (sinners) must amend their lives and ask pardon for their sins. Do not offend the Lord our God any more, for He is already too much offended.”
- ST. JOSEPH: The only Saint who appeared at Fatima besides Our Lady. St. Joseph held the Child Jesus in his arms and blessed the 70,000 people three times. It is he of whom it has been said: “The sound of victory will be heard when the faithful recognize the sanctity of St. Joseph.”
- BROWN SCAPULAR: In the final apparition on October 13, 1917, Our Lady silently held out the Brown Scapular. Sister Lucy explained that the Blessed Mother wants everyone to wear the Brown Scapular, and said “the scapular and the Rosary are inseparable.”
- FIRST SATURDAY DEVOTION: “I promise to assist at the moment of death, with all the graces necessary for salvation, all those who on the First Saturday of 5 consecutive months, 1) Confess, 2) Receive Holy Communion, 3) Pray 5 decades of the Rosary (one set of mysteries), 4) keep Me company for 15 minutes, while meditating on the 15 mysteries of the Rosary, all with the intention of making reparation to My Immaculate Heart.” Before Jacinta died, she revealed some little known statements made by Our Lady:
- FASHIONS: “Certain fashions will be introduced that will offend Our Lord very much!”
- SIXTH COMMANDMENT: “More souls go to hell for sins of the flesh than for any other reason”.
- MARRIAGES: “Many marriages are not good; they do not please Our Lord and are not of God.”
- PRIESTS: “Priests must be pure, very pure. They should not busy themselves with anything except what concerns the Church and souls.”
I promise to fulfill Our Lady’s request for world peace.
I Pledge Myself to Our Lady
Dear Queen and Mother, Who promised at Fatima to convert Russia and bring peace to all mankind, in reparation to Thy Immaculate Heart for my sins and the sins of the whole world, I solemnly promise: 1) To Amend my life and lead a truly Catholic life; 2) To pray the Rosary daily; 3) To offer sacrifices for sinners including the sacrifices of my daily duty; 4) To make the Five First Saturdays Communion of Reparation; 5) To wear the Brown Scapular* of Mt. Carmel as a profession of this promise and as an act of Consecration to Thee. I shall renew this promise often, especially in moments of temptation.
(This pledge is not a vow and does not bind under pain of sin. Nevertheless it is a promise – your word given to your Heavenly Mother). * Note: Baptized Catholics may be officially enrolled in the Scapular to gain the Scapular promise. A non-Catholic may wear the Brown Scapular and will receive blessings for doing so.
Benefits for Fulfilling the Requests of Our Lady of Fatima
- You know you are fulfilling Our Lady’s conditions to obtain the conversion of sinners, salvation of souls, the consecration and conversion of Russia, and the peace of Christ for the world.
- Our Lady promises to assist at the moment of death with all the graces necessary for salvation, those who embrace the devotion to Her Immaculate Heart.
- You obtain numerous indulgences and promises through praying the Rosary and wearing the Brown Scapular.
- You are remembered in Masses of the priests of The Fatima Center and in the prayers of the priests and other members of The Fatima Center.
Guide to Action
1. Send signed Pledge to The Fatima Center – addresses below.
2. Spread the Message of Fatima and consecrate yourself to Our Lady.
3. Wear the Brown Scapular in honor of the Blessed Virgin Mary.