Consecration Hoax Continues ...
Russia's Political Change Is NOT Conversion
by Cornelia R. Ferreira, M.Sc.
The following article is taken from a larger article "The New Age Movement: The Kingdom of Satan on Earth". It was first published by the prestigous Homeletic and Pastoral Review in August of 1991. It is very incisive and even more relevant today.
Environmentalism is also a political platform, especially in Europe, where it seems to be replacing Communism.1 But, as seen, Communism is also pantheistic; further, Marx, Lenin, Trotsky, Engels, Stalin and Mao Tse Tung were satanists, the first three also being theosophists.2 Stalin, Marx and Engels were illuminati recruits.3 Communism is thus a Masonic instrument, having the same goal: the establishment of the kingdom of satan or the "universal social republic" by the fomenting of revolutions. It is thus intrinsically part of the New Age movement, and, being a world force, crucial to the internationalist effort.4 Green parties are just the New Age face of Communism.5
Blavatsky, the mouthpiece of Masonic globalism, was Russian. Bailey stated, "The U.S.S.R. expresses the will... to produce new conditions and a new order — planned and determined and foreseen."6 Soviet-American-British New Age networking has involved President Gorbachev, who also promotes New Age issues in his book Perestroika 7 Echoing the World Federalist Association in his 1988 speech to the UN, he "stressed the Soviet goal of creating a 'world community of states based on the rule of law."8 He desires a "world consultative council uniting the world's intellectual elite" to "shape the future under UN auspices."9
Our Lady of Fatima warned that Russia (a satanist tool) would punish a wicked world unless consecrated by the Pope and bishops to Her Immaculate Heart. This would "save" Russia and bring world peace.10 Yet many believe the partial consecration has "destroyed" Communism and political changes "prove" Russia's conversion. But political maneuvering is not conversion to the True Faith, the only way to salvation. In fact, the much-touted "social democracy" is the synthesis of Communism and capitalism desired by New Agers.11
|All of us can help bring about the conversion of Russia by heeding Her pleas for reparation. Pictured above is an artist's depiction of the December 10, 1925 appearance of Our Lady and the Christ Child to Sister Lucy. Her great promise of salvation to all Catholics who fulfill Her requests for the Five First Saturdays is explained by Archbishop Arulappa in two articles in this issue. See "The Queen of Heaven Pleads ..." and "Shall We Not Heed to the Request of the Wounded Heart of Our Mother?".|
And where is the conversion in Gorbachev's avowals that he is a Leninist-Marxist communist; that Lenin's ideas are "feeding [Russia's] new way of thinking"; that "the present course is an extension of the [October] revolution"; that "the radical changes in Europe in no way signal 'the collapse of socialism'" as Communists are following Lenin's strategy of "'reformism' whenever that [is] required to carry forward the cause of the Revolution"; that perestroika means an elimination of obstacles hindering the momentum of the Revolution, is meant to strengthen international socialism, and "requires Party leaders who are very close to Lenin's ideal of a revolutionary Bolshevik''?12
Does the moral decay evident in "democratic" Romania's legalization of birth control and abortion; in the rush of East Germans to border sex shops after the Berlin Wall fell; in highly-pornographic Soviet entertainment; and in Soviet requests for contraception and sex education13 represent the final — or even the beginning — triumph of Our Lady's Immaculate Heart, also promised as a result of the Consecration?14
Russia Has Had 5 Glasnosts
As for freedom-of-religion laws you cannot have a one-world religion if religion hides underground. Only visible Catholicism can be corrupted and syncretized, and syncretists are busy in Eastern Europe and the Soviet Union.15 ls An interfaith United Nations religion, the "fullest expression of Universal Brotherhood," is very acceptable to Communism.16 Further, occultism, always part of Communism, is also a religion. It spawned Blavatsky and now attracts the Gorbachevs.17
In 1937 people also thought Communism was converting, but Pope Pius XI warned of Communism's "diabolical propaganda" and its leaders who "pretend to be the most zealous promoters" of peace so that they can "entice the multitudes.''18 To obtain Western aid, Russia has had five previous glasnosts, starting with Lenin and Stalin (he used the term perestroika). All five "reform" periods ended in slaughter, and the present one seems headed the same way.19
Will the world government be Soviet-controlled, or is the Soviet Union being used to establish a Masonic government at the UN, financed by the Western banking and liberal establishments that have financed Soviet-backed revolutions to bring about the new order?20 The Gulf War, viewed by some as a world war due to the number of nations involved, was engendered by Soviet arming and training of Iraq, but resulted in Soviet-American amity and increased UN governmental powers.21
Was it orchestrated to move us towards world government? After hostilities commenced, President Bush repeatedly forecast their result: a New World Order and the rule of law.22 Belonging to the Order of Skull & Bones, an elite secret society which, desiring the new order, has "created wars and revolutions,"23 he expected the war would help the "world community" "fulfill the long-held promise of a new world order" "more peaceful than any that we have known."24 The Soviets have "long forecast" that "a [non-nuclear] Third World War, if unleashed by imperialism, would finish off the capitalist system for good, and this would spell global peace."25 Was Iraq, reputedly not a nuclear threat, setup to provide the "imperialism" for the world-government-through-"safe"-war formula, to test a U.S. Senate resolution on making the UN into a "world government" "capable of enacting and enforcing world law" against aggression;26 and to warn those resisting the New World Order?27Interestingly, the Soviets, who "are trying to lay the foundations for a new international community" sans capitalism, accused Iraq of terrorism against "the emerging world order" (not Kuwait).28
"The West has placed all its hopes for a New World Order on Gorbachev" as the rule of law "could not be realized without Russian cooperation."29 With the Collegial Consecration promising to set back the satanic New World Order by converting its key player, it is vital to globalism that it not be done. Until recently, Catholics awaited this specific consecration, believing substitutions could not be as effective.30 Suddenly voices within the Church arose to persuade otherwise. Why? The expected fruits are not materializing, as barbarism gains in strength each day.
As in the past, God has given His Church the means to save civilization from destruction. His plan, set out by Our Lady of Fatima, also requires the Rosary and Scapular, the First Saturday devotion, and sacrifice — especially that of one's daily duty. Obedience means peace; but believing peace can be attained without God, we have been spurning His aid. We can thus expect to reap sudden destruction (1 Thess. 5:3) and the hell of the New World Order,31 satan's kingdom on earth (Apoc. 13:7-8, 15-18) — unless we turn to God. Time still remains. The choice is ours.
As this pamphlet was with the publishers, the news of the bungled coup in the Soviet Union was flashed around the world. The subsequent euphoria of the media has been hiding the fact that yet another country is being precipitously hurled out of the "old" age and into the "new."
Communism may or may not be dead in the Soviet Union, but as Our Lady of Fatima warned,14 the ideological errors spawned by Russia are still very much with us. Furthermore, the world revolution, under the guise of ever-changing forms and names, is still continuing to its terrible climax,32 a fact brought home vividly to us by Lenin himself when he stated, "I don't care what becomes of Russia. To hell with it. All this is only the road to a World Revolution."33
1."What it Takes to be Green," NRI Trumpet, July 1990, p. 4.
2. Deirdre Manifold, Karl Marx: True or False Prophet? (Galway: Firinne Publications, 1985), pp. 37-45; Cumbey, Deception, pp. 18-19, 21.
3. Manifold, pp. 127, 72, 19, 76-80; Kathleen R. Hayes, "The Illuminati Follows its Satanic Blueprint," NRI Trumpet, October 1988, p. 3. Marx participated in the Masonic-led revolution in France in 1871 (Father Joseph I. Dirvin, CM, St. Catherine Labouré[Rockford, IL: Tan Books and Publishers, Inc., 1958], pp. 198-99), whilst the Russian Revolution had French-Masonry roots (Fisher, p. 218).
4. Catholic Encyclopedia, pp. 782-3; Manifold, pp. 76-80; Cardinal Rodriguez, pp. 181-82; Webster, pp. 334-37; Fisher, pp. 218-21. Cf. Pope Pius Xl, secs. 12-14.
5. Cf. Jeremy Lee, "Fabian Campaign Behind Greenhouse Hoax," Wake Up, Australia!(Cleveland, Queensland), September 1989, p. 5; Ben Finney, "Ommm, Ommm, Ommm-ing with Gorby," Mother Earth News (Henderson, NC), March/April 1990, p. 60; McLuhan, President Gorbachev recently addressed an international eco-religious conference, co-hosted by the Supreme Soviet in Moscow (Finney).
6. Page 132.
7. Marrs, pp. 231-33, 18; Christopher Reed, "Still Booking Flights on the Astral Plane,"Globe and Mail, 29 December 1987, p. A9; Finney; Mikhail Gorbachev, Perestroika: New Thinking for Our Country and the World (South Yarmouth, MA: John Curley & Associates, Inc., 1987) pp. xiv-xvi, 230-34, 239, 243, 327, 337-39, 344-48, for example.
8. Walter Isaacson, "The Gorbachev Challenge," Time (Canada), 19 December 1988, p. 19; cf. WFA flyers, note 42.
9. John Cotter, "Gorbachev's 'World Consultative Council,' or Has the Brotherhood Attained Universal Power?", The Remnant, 30 November 1987, p. 1.
10. Fatima in Lucia's Own Words, ed. Louis Kondor, SVD, trans. Dominican nuns of Perpetual Rosary (Fatima: Postulation Centre, 1976), pp. 167, 198-99. The Collegial Consecration will seemingly serve as an exorcism. Our Lady also warned that nations would be annihilated. As with East Germany, this can occur through a voluntarysurrender of sovereignty, as predicted by Illuminati founder Adam Weishaupt (Webster, p. 215). Cf. Pope Pius XI, sec. 13.
11. Network News, 3 March 1990, p. 1. As in the past (Fisher, p. 221), death-of-Communism rhetoric could be Masonic in origin.
12. Mikhail Gorbachev, interview, "I Am an Optimist," Time (Canada). 4 June 1990, pp. 17, 21, 24, 28, and Perestroika, pp. 19-21, 39, 57-58, 62-76, 246-49, 275-76, 289-93, 447-48.
13. Edward Greenspon and Matthew Fisher, "Romania Drops Ceausescu's Laws,"Globe and Mail, 28 December 1989, p. A1; "German Sex Shops Do Brisk Business,"ibid., 31 January 1990; Dmitri N. Shalin, ''The Naked Truth About Soviet Sex," ibid., 26 January 1990, p. A8.
14. Fatima, p. 167.
15. "Interreligious Tour/Pilgrimage to Eastern Europe and the Soviet Union," Temple of Understanding Newsletter, Fall 1990. This trip included seminars and an interfaith service in Poland. The syncretist Temple, "a Spiritual United Nations," has "US Government backing." Sponsors include(d) U. Thant, Margaret Sanger, International Planned Parenthood, theosophists and many notables (Cotter, pp. 68-70, 74-77). Suggestive of syncretism (cf. ibid., p. 65; note 70) is the "ecumenical center for religion and culture" sponsored by Catholic Americans: "Religious Center to be Built in Soviet Union," National Catholic Register, 16 December 1990, p. 8.
16. Cotter, pp. 93-97, 19.
17. Kathleen R. Hayes, "New Age Brain Spas Induce Altered States Electronically ...," and "Time: Gorby a New Ager?," NRI Trumpet, March 1990, p. 4, July 1990, p. 6. At the Moscow conference (Finney), Gorbachev joined a Hindu swami in chanting the occult Hindu mantra "Om," sacred to New Agers and "primitive masonry" (Victor J. F. Kulanday, The Paganization of the Church in India [San Thome, Madras: By the Author, 1988], pp. 82-83; Blavatsky, Glossary, p. 239).
18. Secs. 17, 57. Regarding the present conversion euphoria, "we may, in fact be ... dupes of the most grandiose scam in the history of nations": Malachi B. Martin, "Fatima's Third Secret," Christian Order, June/July 1990, p. 346. Cf. Fr. Peter Oostveen, "The 'Bacon Priest' Tells It Like It Is," Challenge, March 1991, p. 13.
19. Donald S. McAlvany, "Mesmerized by the Bear: the Great Soviet Deception,"McAlvany Intelilgence Advisor (Denver), December 1989. pp. 2-4, 6. True to pattern, after inveigling Western aid, Gorbachev, the latest "genocidal" dictator, is endingglasnost, Peter Edwards, "Soviet Activist Lashes out Against West," Toronto Star, 25 February 1991, p. C1; Bruce W. Nelan, "The Bad Old Days Again," Time (Canada), 28 January 1991, pp. 50-54. Will future leaders be any different?
20. McAlvany, pp. 11-12; Manifold, pp. 114-22, 76-77, 132-34, 110-11.
21. Donald S. McAlvany, "Present Shock: the Persian Gulf Oil War ...," McAlvany Intelligence Advisor, August 1990, pp. 1-3, 6-8; George J. Church. "A New World,"Time (Canada), 17 September 1990, pp. 22-25. Iraq received smaller amounts of Western aid. Evidence suggests Soviet direction of the Kuwait invasion: Peter Schweizer, "Is Moscow Playing Cute on Kuwait?" New York Times, 22 August 1990, p. 25.
22. See, for example, these addresses: to the UN General Assembly (New York Times, 2 October 1990, p. A6); the State of the Union Message (ibid., 30 January 1991, p. A8); announcing war ("Bush's Speech: We Had No Choice," The Ledger (Lakeland, FL), 17 January 1991).
23. Antony C. Sutton, America's Secret Establishment (Billings, MT: Liberty House Press, 1986), pp. 38, 31. The Order is tied to Cecil Rhodes' secret Round Table Group (set up to facilitate British-American world domination by "absorbing its wealth") and international bankers: Sutton, p. 31; Fisher, pp. 205, 328. The Order has Illuminati connections: Sutton, pp. 212-214; Ron Rosenbaum, "Last Secrets of Skull and Bones," [Esquire, September 1977, pp. 87-88. Cf. Manifold, pp. 111, 121-22, 115-16. Buch uses Illuminist terminology. He was sworn into office with a Masonic Bible: "The President's 'God'," 30 Days, March 1991, p. 11.
24. State of the Union address; Church, p. 22. Note that when Bush hoped Iraq would live as a peaceful member of the "family of nations" (The Ledger), he was using Bailey's terminology (pp. 374, 578).
25. Gorbachev, Perestroika, pp. 251-52, 239, 243.
26. U.S. Congress, Senate, Committee on Foreign Relations, Resolutions Relative to Revision of the United Nations Charter, Hearings before a Subcommittee of the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations, 81st Cong., 2d sess. (Washington, DC: Government Printing Office, 1950), statement of James P. Warburg, pp. 495, 500, 502. The Warburg banking family is linked to Bush's secret society (Sutton, p. 23). Cf. Bush (State of the Union): "We will succeed in the Gulf. And when we do, the world community will have sent an enduring warning to any ... despot ... who contemplates outlaw aggression."
27. New Agers intend to "eliminate" resisters: Kathleen R. Hayes, "Forces of Destruction Seek out 'Weak Spots'," NRI Trumpet, September 1989, p. 3. Only the UN is to hold and use nuclear weapons against those (including the "Church of Rome") who oppose New Age aims: Bailey, pp. 191, 548,497-99.
28. Gorbachev, "Optimist," p. 19; Olivia Ward, "Soviets Send Iraq a Stern Warning,"Toronto Star, 26 September 1990, p. A18. Bush echoed Soviet sentiments on Iraq (UN address).
29. George J. Church, "Crackdown - Breakdown?" Time (Canada), 31 December 1990, p. 15. Warburg, p. 497.
30. Martin, pp. 336-46. Can other consecrations substitute for the Collegial Consecration? The Holy Father's warning that the prophesied tribulations (note 92) can only be mitigated, not averted (Martin, pp. 343-47), and the story of Naaman (2 Kings 5:1-14) suggest not.
31. In 1920 Pope Benedict XV warned of an imminent Universal Republic, " longed for by the worst elements," which, "based on principles of absolute equality," would "banish national distinctions, the authority of the father and of God," leading "inevitably" to "a reign of unheard-of terror": Rev. Denis Fahey, C.S.Sp., The Mystical Body of Christ and the Reorganization of Society (Cork: The Forum Press, 1945), p. 200. Cf. Warburg (p. 494): "We shall have world government, whether or not we like it ... by consent or by conquest."
32. The Globe and Mail, on December 1, 1989, reported the following comment of Gorbachev: "It is wrong to insist, as many in the West do, that this is the collapse of socialism, the end of the socialist system. On the contrary, it means that the socialist process in the world ... will pursue its further development in a multiplicity of forms."
33. As reported in Time, 24 April 1964.