America and the Free World are On the Brink of Destruction
The following article to some may at first sight appear to be merely a speculation. But readers of previous issues of The Fatima Crusader (see especially Issue No. 23, "Nuclear Advantage of Russia Over U.S.A. Now 6 to 1"; Issue No. 24, "Soviets Laugh at U.S. Military", "U.S.A. Prepares for Surrender?","What It Means", "The U.S.A. Disarms Itself" and Issue No. 25, "We are on the Brink of Destruction", "The Increasingly Imminent Menace of Communism", "Selling the Rope to Hang Us") are aware that already the United States today is at least 5 times weaker than Communist Russia in very many military areas. In Nuclear Arms the U.S.A. is at a 6 to 1 disadvantage.
When will this terrible moment take place? It easily could if Our Lady of Fatima is not obeyed very soon.America is on the brink of destruction.
The following address could well become a reality — and soon. Therefore, the President, members of the Congress, the Cabinet, and top military brass; in fact, all public officials, plus members of the news media, must be made to understand that each will be held personally responsible and called to account for every past and future act of betrayal against the United States and the national interests of every country not yet taken over by Communism.
This Has Not Happened Yet But How Long Do We Have Before it Does ... Next Month? Next Week? Tomorrow?
|Gorbachev's Perestroika is a Hoax. Cardinal Sladkevicius, chairman of the Lithuanian Bishop's Conference says "The West has committed a serious error. It is trusting Gorbachev." See next issue for more details.|
Announcer: "And now, direct from the Oval Office of the White House, the President of the United States of America."
President: "Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. There is no cause for public panic or alarm; however, I must reveal the events of the last day.
Yesterday afternoon, the ambassadors of the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics and of the Peoples' Republic of China, on behalf of their respective governments, presented your President with an ultimatum: If the United States were not to lay down all arms and transfer its national sovereignty to the democratic alliance within 24 hours, an immediate, full-scale nuclear attack would be launched against our nation by the alliance.
I immediately summoned the Joint Chiefs of Staff, the National Security Council, and all security advisers to the White House. After hours of painful debate, it was unanimously decided to unconditionally accept the terms of the alliance.
As your President, I implore you to abide by this decision. Isolated pockets of resistance could not possibly survive following establishment of the new democratic government.
Our decision was dictated by the following factors:
- While the U.S. has adhered rigidly to the SALT Agreements, the U.S.S.R. has far outpaced us in nuclear and military capability.
- Detente has not strengthened the U.S. position. Our hopes for peace were not reciprocated by the other side. While we supplied the technology, money, material and food for peace — the socialist nations diverted these resources to preparations for war.
- Our severance of relations with Taiwan, South Korea, Greece, South Africa, Rhodesia, Nicaragua and numerous other formerly free, pro-American nations now precludes these and other former allies from coming to our assistance.
- The Secretary General of the U. N. informs me that his organization is both unwilling and unable to change or thwart the designs of the alliance.
- Continuing congressional and presidential military cutbacks have seriously weakened our defense and retaliatory capabilities. Since initiation of SALT and detente, we have developed and put into production no new weapons.
- The U.S.S.R. has deployed strong and effective anti-missile systems which would neutralize any offensive thrust and prevent any effective retaliation on our part. Unfortunately, the United States has no anti-missile defense to protect our own offensive missiles, our military installations or our civilian population.
- The U.S.S.R. possesses far superior civil defense. In full-scale nuclear warfare, only 5 to 10% of the Russian populace would be endangered; more than 60% of the U.S. populace is vulnerable to nuclear attack.
- The Soviets now possess overwhelming military superiority — on land, on the sea, in the air, under the sea, and in space. Our Department of Defense, the State Department, and the CIA now admit that the U.S.S.R. has clear superiority in all nuclear weapons — in number, size, and destructive capability, as well as the ability to wage effective chemical and biological warfare.
Based upon these realities, we had no alternative. Therefore, effective immediately, all governmental authority is hereby transferred to the interim government appointed by the democratic alliance. Alliance troops will begin to arrive shortly at all major U.S. air and sea ports.
I repeat, there is no cause for panic or alarm. Within one week all places of business, offices and factories will resume operation as usual. Until then, to ensure the public safety, a dawn to dusk curfew will be rigidly enforced. No one will travel more than 1/2 mile from his present location and will return to his present location by dusk. Use of all vehicles and telephones by the general public is strictly prohibited. All physicians are hereby ordered to be on 24-hour emergency call.
As soon as possible, all men 16 years of age and over will register at their nearest police station. All firearms will be delivered to the authorities as soon as receiving centers are operable.
Throughout our negotiations, the alliance displayed a spirit of charity, understanding, and sympathy, but I am compelled to announce the following:
All congregations affiliated with the National Council of Churches and liberal Jewish councils, will continue to function. These groups are not incompatible with the aims and designs of the alliance.
However, all fundamental, independent, Bible-centered congregations; all conservative Greek and Russian Orthodox churches; Orthodox Hebrew synagogues and Roman Catholic parishes with large Eastern European ethnic constituencies, will cease operation at once. All clergymen of these parishes will report immediately to their nearest police station. These measures do not comprise persecution of any form; they have been initiated to ensure public order and safety.
All publication and distribution of conservative Christian literature will cease immediately. Public use and conveyance of the Bible is especially forbidden.
This is my last appearance as your President. Neither apologies nor excuses will ease the pain of this moment. History is not amenable to alteration. What has occurred today is the inevitable consequence of a long chain of unwise decisions and priorities which cannot be undone.
Thank you for your support. Good night, and may God Almighty have mercy upon us."
Announcer: "You have just heard an address by the former President of the United States of America. Stay tuned to this station for further directives."