Reparations to the Sacred & Immaculate Hearts
For This Intention And Pray"
Our Lady of Fatima
The Pope and the Bishops Need Your Help
They need the grace — that is the strength that comes from God and the illumination of their minds by God. Only then will they know how to properly Consecrate Russia together as commanded by God through the Message of Fatima. Only then will they be able to obey this command.
This grace will only be given to the Bishops if enough people do what Our Lady of Fatima asks. That is, only if enough people like you obey Our Lady's commands.
|We today are now living through the most terrible battle in which the enemies of the Church fiercely attack Her. This battle was foreseen by St. John Bosco in 1862. The picture above depicts the famous prophetic dream of St. John Bosco and shows the enemies attacking the Church and the Papacy with all kinds of false propaganda as well as with military might. They also attack with various weapons in hand-to-hand combat. The Pope falls seriously wounded, but is helped up instantly, miraculously. The Pope responds to all these attacks by steering the Church (represented by the ship) towards True Devotion to Jesus in the Eucharist and to the Blessed Virgin Mary (represented by the two columns). He strains every muscle to steer this course despite all attacks of the enemy. A second time the Pope is mortally wounded and dies. His successor is immediately elected, to the consternation of the Church's enemies. The new Pope successfully steers the Church towards these two Devotions and the enemies panic, disperse and destroy each other. A great peace now prevails.|
To Help The Pope And Bishops We Must:
* PRAY THE ROSARY — Our Lady of Fatima said, "Pray the Rosary every day to obtain peace in the world." "The Faithful must pray the Rosary every day." (For more information on this, read the booklet, Our Lady's Urgent Appeal.)
* WEAR THE SCAPULAR OF MOUNT CARMEL— In the October 13th vision Our Lady silently held out the Scapular. Sister Lucy said that Our Lady of Fatima "wants everyone to wear the Scapular". Sister Lucy also stated, "The Scapular and the Rosary are inseparable."
* AMEND OUR LIVES — Go to the Sacrament of Confession. Our Lady of Fatima said to us all, "I have come to warn the Faithful to amend their lives and ask pardon for their sins. They must not continue to offend Our Lord Who is already deeply offended."
* MAKE REPARATION TO THE SACRED HEART OF JESUS BY EUCHARISTIC ADORATION AND COMMUNIONS OF REPARATION — The Angel of Fatima came to the three children of Fatima and taught them to make acts of Adoration and Reparation. He taught them by word and example to prostrate themselves before Jesus in the Most Blessed Sacrament and to pray as follows: "O, Most Holy Trinity, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, I adore You profoundly. I offer You the Most Precious Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Our Lord Jesus Christ, present in all the Tabernacles of the world, in reparation for all the outrages, sacrileges and indifference by which He is offended. By the Infinite merits of His Most Sacred Heart and through the intercession of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I beg of You the conversion of poor sinners."
He then taught them to console their God by receiving Holy Communion as an act of Reparation. "Take and drink the Body and Blood of Jesus Christ, horribly insulted by ungrateful men. Make reparation for their crimes and console your God."
* MAKE REPARATION TO THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY — Especially by the First Saturday Communions of Reparation. Jesus returned with Our Lady of Fatima on December 10, 1925. He appeared as the Christ-Child standing on a cloud, pointing to Our Lady's Heart. He said, "Have pity on the Heart of your Most Holy Mother. It is covered with thorns with which ungrateful men pierce It at every moment, and there is no one to remove them with an act of reparation." Our Lady then put Her hand on Lucy's shoulder and said, "My child, behold My Heart surrounded with thorns which ungrateful men place therein at every moment by their blasphemies and ingratitude. You at least try to console Me. Announce in My Name that I promise to assist at the hour of death with all the graces necessary for salvation, all those who, on the First Saturday of five consecutive months, go to Confession and receive Holy Communion, recite the Rosary, and keep Me company for a quarter of an hour while meditating on the Mysteries of the Rosary with the intention of making reparation to Me."